Monday, February 27

Irrashai

Welcome to Phil-San In Japan.

This web-log will act as a port of call in a fixed location for me to update you on my experiences and adventures, language lessons, and culture clashes. All through the power of text and image. That's right, this blog is also part phlog.

Although not in Japan yet, it is important to start at the very beginning. It's a very good place to start*. I graduated Summer 2005 from University of Warwick and fancied trying out something wholly different to anything I've experienced. Someone told me that if you're going to have a crappy job, you may as well do it somewhere exciting. I think I've done one better than that and found a decent job too. Teaching English in Japan through NOVA for a year.

Who knows where this may lead, or what I'll learn, or what my life will become.

All I know is that this blog will let you experience it right beside me
x p

*if you're still reading this, you know me. So, to cut a long story short...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool Blog P

Keep it coming! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey buddy, forget what Eve said. She is bluffing.
I used bluffing to piss Eve off. She doesn't know what it means and will have to ask Mat.
Anyway,The blog is amazing. I need to learn how to do this stuff. Can impress a lot of people.
You must be feeling pretty nervous now. Don't worry. You are one of the most sociable and easy to get to know people I've met. I am sure in 1 and ahalf days you will be surrounded by people with dark hair and narrow eyes who will cheering and applauding after your every comment. Don't forget to use word combinations of yours like shockingly bizarre and excruciatingly pathetic while describing things arround you.They will love it.

Anonymous said...

Hi Phil(Zvi) its Andrew. I'm thinking of building my sanctuary soon! Your blog is amazing, and it sounds like you are enjoying being in Japan. What do you like the most there? What don't you like about Japan, or is it too soon to say yet? What are you missing from England - I'm sure you are not missing our weather! What is the weather like there?
Love from Andrew your cousin