Tuesday, October 31

Happy Halloween!

I don't know whether it's because no-one else seems bothered about it here, or whether I'm just a big kid, but I'm so excited about Halloween. It's going to be a really busy day - I'm doing a two hour special VOICE on the subject - with games, food, divination etc. Afterwards, I have my Japanese lesson, and the teachers are all anticipating a costume, so I'm going as a cowboy. In the evening, I've organised a Halloween party for everyone at work. Around midnight, Keiko and I are going to watch a horror movie. She doesn't know that yet. Photos will follow shortly.

These are from yesterday. My favourite group of kids were at the small school I helped at, but yesterday was my last day there, so I'm kind of upset. We had a party. They had so much fun dressing up as monsters, pirates, vampires, mummys etc. Aren't they cute.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

twick or tweet is that how they say it?

Anonymous said...

What gorgeous children! I bet they will really miss seeing you. They all look like they are having a really good time. Hope your Halloween celebrations worked out as you hoped. I heard a discussion on Radio 5 today about SAW 3. Apparently people are going to see it and being ill afterwards because it is so gruesome. Sounds just like your sort of thing!