Friday, March 24

I'm Alive

I think I worked out how to write now.. yep. Sorry about the e-mail, this internet cafe is all in Japanese and my mouse keeps lighting up and doing weird things.

I have some blogs ready to put on once I get connection sorted, which shouldn't be too long, but just to say that I'm fine and loving it here. So many misconceptions yet so many crazy things to tell you too.

I've just read that I might die any day now: http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,1-2101871,00.html - "If radioactive substances are released, the dangers of infringing upon personal rights upon residents will exceed a tolerable level." Ah well, or rather, ah so.

Take care x phil-san

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss you very much but great to hear that you are well and enjoying it. I think about you all the time and wonder what you are doing 10 hours ahead of me.

Take care Philip-san.

Love Mum xx

Anonymous said...

Yo P!
Glad to hear you made it safe and sound! Missing you lovely can't wait to hear what it's like over there, thinking of you :)
love Rae xxx