Tuesday, March 21

Sayonara and Bon Voyage

Wow, what a crazy week. I've had very little sleep but some really good meals, nights out. Plus belly dancing, Polish food, origami...

It's a sad reason to rush around seeing everyone but it was so nice to spend time with most of you this week (and Ian, Andrew, Jed, Roz and Mike a few weeks earlier).

Thanks for all the cards and texts and support. As Andrew put it "it's a mixture of sadness and gladness" and it's so true. I'm really excited about going, and it's finally setting in. Yet at the same time, it's hitting me that it's a year. But three years of Uni flew by so I'm sure it won't feel like long until I'm back and you're bored of Japan stories.

I'll put some photos of this week up when I'm settled. I'm not sure how quick I'll get internet access, but I'll find a cafe to let you know I arrived safely.

I'd say have a great year but technology means I'll only be an e-mail away.
xx

No comments: