Saturday, March 3

待てない

Mum and Keith made it to Bangkok safely. They arrive here next Saturday, and then I have 10 days off! Paid Holiday is a wonderful thing.

They're here for a little longer than Dad and Barbara, so I'm planning on showing them all the usual stuff in Tokyo; which, according to Tom, won't take long! I just hope the weather is even half as good as November.

There's enough time to get to Kyoto and Hiroshima too. I've been reading up about the atomic bomb and it's pretty distressing in words. I'm not sure how I'll feel when I'm actually there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, here we are in Bangkok. We have had a brilliant three and a half days and have packed loads in ending with a relaxing Thai massage this afternoon. Next stop Hong Kong for four days and then to Japan - looking forward to seeing you Philip and seeing first hand all those wonderful things you have been writing about over the past year.