Tuesday, April 18

On Schedule

I’m on a 37hr weekly schedule, which is spread over 4 ½ days:

Saturday dddf 10:00 – 17:40
Sunday dddfff 10:00 – 17:20
Monday ddddf 13:20 – 21:00
Tuesday dddd 13:20 – 17:40
Wednesday df 13:20 – 21:00
Thursday fffff Off
Friday ffffffdf Off

It’s actually a very good schedule. I finish early on Saturday and Sunday and get the whole evenings to do things. During the week I get to sleep in, and then my ‘weekend’ is on days where most of Japan is working or at school, so it’s easier to sightsee.

The only two downsides are that my half day (Tuesday) is slap bang in the middle so it’s difficult to do any decent trips, and that Thursday is the night all of the staff go out for a drink, so if I want to be social I can’t stay out sightseeing on Thursdays.

However, I found a Japanese lesson Tuesdays at 18:30 so that’s perfect, and I’ll just have to be anti-social some weeks.

No comments: