Friday, April 21

A Taste Of Yokohama

On my first Tuesday (April 4th) of working, I was asked to work a late shift (17:40 – 21:00) instead of middle; which gave me part of the day to explore. So I thought I’d have a quick mooch around Yokohama.

First I had a look at the Chinatown, Motomachi Chukagai, the largest in Japan. Although some of it looked nice, it boiled down to being an expensive tourist trap. No different to most other Chinatowns.




I walked along to the river towards Minato Mirai. I didn’t get much time therebut Yokohama has an amazing park alongside the quay. In the background is the Minato Mirai area, with the Cosmo Clock Ferris Wheel and Sail Building.




I’ll go for a full day, and hopefully have more interesting stories to tell.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

whats the relationship like between, Japan and China... is it like English and French?