Friday, September 28

日本から香港まで

My flight leaves tomorrow afternoon. I need to finish a few things at work and then go out on the town tonight, so I'm not sure when or if I'll have time to post anything before I leave. My place has internet ready and set up so I'll be online straight away. My flight lands at 10:30PM.

I still have a lot of adventures in Japan to write about, so for the next month or so, there will be a strange crossover of old and new; I hope this isn't too confusing.

Packing, with a limit of 20 kilos, has been really difficult. Luckily, Keiko will bring some stuff with her when she visits mid-October, but even still I'm a little peeved that my company hasn't helped with relocation costs. I think that's a little unreasonable.

Well, that may be it from Japan for now, but it's definitely not over, as I hope to be back here for X-mas and New Year.

Take care, and I'll write in a few days x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip to Hong Kong tomorrow. We'll be thinking about you and looking forward to the first instalment of your blog from there. This is just the start of a whole new adventure and challenge for you. From what you have said you will be going back to Japan quite frequently(ish) so you will be able to keep your love affair with the country going strong. Don't try and compare Hong Kong to Japan - they are completely different but hopefully you will find Hong Kong exciting and dynamic and with just as much to keep you interested as Japan. Looking forward to seeing you in November my lovely.

Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK PHIL!!! you will do very well!