Monday, September 24

Where's Michael Moore When You Need Him?

Last night I watched Sicko. It was, of course, the usual OTT extravaganza that these documentaries always are, but still it was hard to ignore the facts that clearly presented themselves.

I may be going overboard on reporting about Nova but a) I have friends here that still haven't been paid, b) new recruits are still coming over, which is really disgusting and, c) it's my blog. I wish I had been one step ahead of the game and had made my very own documentary about the English school's downfall.

It made TV last night in New Zealand. Hopefully, something will crop up in England.

The big announcement, whatever it may or may not be, is set to happen tomorrow. Fingers crossed, except I'm not sure which way I'm hopng things turn out anymore.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had never even heard of Sicko before now. But when I was in Bournemouth I did go and see The Bourne Ultimatum - what a good film, I really enjoyed it and I liked the way they linked it to the second film.

Anonymous said...

Wishing you every success with your new life and a good move to HK. Take care and have fun, don't look back, treasure the memories and think positively of how you got to Tokyo, Nova was good for you at the time. Shame it has gone so sad for others. Loads of love from all here, looking forward to seeing you in November