Thursday, November 1

See You Soon

To a majority of readers, I'll see you all soon!

It's going to be a whirlwind of a trip, starting with Oli meeting me at the airport (thank you!) and being fashionably (oops) late to Natasha's dinner, through Bournemouth, to France, and climaxing in a Uni reunion in London before flying back on the Saturday night.

I hope to see as many people as possible, so give me an email if you think I'm ignoring you. Hopefully, my phone will work too.

Cherish this special-look blog for the next 10 days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Philip, how very proud all of us are at your achievements; it was so lovely to see you and have you here this special week-end. Love you loads and missing you..... ps open the presents on Chanukah, December 4th. Love Dad and Barbara xxxx

Anonymous said...

And it's wonderful to have you here in France with us, if only for a short time. We're off to 'gaye' Paris tomorrow. Ooh La La. Then only one day after that. Come back soon.