Wednesday, October 31

Take Your Pick

Very excited about flying home on Friday.

I was asked by the airline - Air New Zealand - what type of meal I'd like. I had the choice from:

Standard Meal, Children's Meal, Asian Vegetarian, Diabetic Meal, Fruit Platter, Gluten Free Meal, High Fibre, Hindu Meal, Kosher Meal, Low Calorie, Low Fat/Cholesterol, Low Protein, Low Purine, Low Sodium, Moslem Meal, Lactose Free, Oriental Meal, Raw Veegtarian, Seafood Meal, Vegetarian (Lacto-Ovo), Vegetarian (Vegan).

Or my personal favourite:

Bland Meal

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Which one did you choose? What is Low Purine by the way?

Anonymous said...

the whole weekend will be a cuisine delicacy, be prepared to be thoroughly spoilt.
baked potatoes, baked beans.....etc

phil-san said...

Purine - I don't know. I thought it sounded intelligent to leave it in there. Whatever it is, it must be either bad or extremely good, depending on which way you look at it.

Baked-ness. Considering they seem to have no ovens in either Japan or Hong Kong, I'm expecting nothing fried, boiled, steamed, microwaved, or raw. Baked all the way please.