Wednesday, October 22

Put The Map On The Map

A quick recommendation for Compass Map's InsideOut and PopOut Maps. I've been using them for years now and I've never been disappointed. They're not only small and subtle but they are cleverly designed (award-winning, in fact). They fold in and out, and have a good three or four maps of the differing views of the city on them.


There are also the larger versions with the same maps but also a city guide, including sightseeing, accommodation, restaurants and expressions.


There are hundreds of cities covered by these maps and I have quite a large number now, including Dublin. Strangely, I don't have any of the Japan ones. I've never seen them in shops but I hear they exist.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bought one to take to Rome and then forgot to take it with us.
(Don't tell Keith, or Oliver who was with me when I bought it)
Mum x