Tuesday, November 18

Window

I'd argue that the Internet is the greatest invention over any other. I love the fact that you can look at a screen and have access to the rest of the world and any knowledge you can possibly desire. It's shaped communication and advanced forum and discussion. I'm sure I've written about this before but it's worth repeating.

The other great thing the Internet can do is take you to destintations out of physical reach. Google Maps, websites with photos and live webcams are all amazing. Here's a live stream of Mount Fuji. (Be warned though - our daylight hours are usually Japan's night, so if you want to follow the link, aim for 9/10pm-ish.) It reminded me that the Winter months are the best for sightseeing due to the crisp fresh and usually clear skies.


Also, a random picture I found the other day, which is a little clearer.

No comments: