Thursday, March 26

Bachelor Pad No More

Eight and a half months later, a two year visa, tomorrow's the day!!


An accurate portrayal of both the flight plan and plane size. As long as there aren't any snakes on the plane I think it'll be fine.

It's so exciting that I can't quite believe it. The only downside: in my nice minimalist (in every way!) apartment, there're going to be loads of girl clothes and shoes. The sacrifices we make.

(I'm leaving work a few hours earlier to meet Keiko at Heathrow. Which is fine since I'm starting earlier to help out on an HIV project. I wish I could write more about the job here but I think it's better to be more cautious than sorry.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We can't believe it either. It's all very exciting and we are looking forward to welcoming you both to France. I can't wait to see Keiko's face when she sees Mont St Michel for the first time. Give her a big cuddle from us.