Sunday, May 27

Apparently Not Smug Enough

This smug so-and-so beat me to the champagne. However, reports coming from England suggest that there is some tomfoolery going on. A Mr O.J. Lurie suggests, "[Mr Lurie's] picture was better cause I could have taken one with a monkey at monkey world!" and a newly-30 year old man going by the name of Andrew asserts, "He [Mr Lurie] looks like too much of a nice guy... not enough of a c*nt to be smug".

All taken in my stride.

Still, this is a picture of the sunset outside my house. It's not all bad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you looked very smug indeed in your photo. I am VERY disappointed with the outcome. I went to see Spiderman 3 this afternoon. Thoroughly enjoyed the film, really excellent, spoilt only by the appalling behaviour of the some of the people in the cinema. And why parents take very young children (4ish) to a 12a film is beyond me. It was far too adult for them and they were making bored noises very soon after it started. There were also a few groups of teenagers whose behaviour was disgusting. Why they spent £7.20 each of their hard earned money to talk to each other for two hours in the dark is beyond me. They could have done that for free outside. Anyway, rant over. I thought Tobey Maguire in particular was very good.