Sunday, January 11

Look At Me!

Now I have your attention. I could've equally used the word "Sex" on its own and undoubtedly you'd be intrigued (although sorely disappointed) but I have readers who may find it objectionable.

I was just reading about 'Google Whoring' (sorry, again) on the Times Website's comment central section. It's a method of including popular words in your headines to make your blog/website more favourable in search engine results, even if it's irrelevant to the contents.

I'm not a particularly good Google whore (nor am I a Pretty Woman - is that relevant?) as I shy away from pop culture issues on the whole. However, I thought it might be fun to see who can make up the best headline full of popular Japanese ideas in the comments section. I'll go first (check the comments for it, and add your own!)

1 comment:

phil-san said...

Geisha and Samurai enjoy Sushi and Sumo on Fuji.