Monday, February 25

This Is A Monster Post

Actually, the previous one was much longer. This is about the most famous Japanese monster of all, and it's taken me only two years to get there.

Godzilla, or Gojira*, first landed in Japan near Shinagawa (the first major station I walked to). However, he now stands fiercely outside Toho Film Studios. Protecting all inside.


Scary, right!! And look how big he is compared to the woman behind:


Actually, the statue's only about a metre high.


---
Tom Cruise has tiny hands.


And you know what they say about a man with tiny hands...

*I remember laughing in the horrible remake at the old Japanese man's pronunciation. I guess the joke was on me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Small gloves

Unknown said...

No, what do they say?
Tiny hands = Tiny fingers?
Tiny feet?
What?
hehe

phil-san said...

My hands are bigger than Tom Cruise's, for what it's worth.
(Although we share the same birthdate)

Anonymous said...

does Tom Cruise believe Godzilla created Japan with a washing up bottle and a straw?

phil-san said...

And some sticky-back plastic.