Tuesday, April 1

Excuses

Why no more Cambodia or Hokkaido yet? Because it's the biggest cultural event of the year right now. Yesterday the rain was terrible and a lot of the blossom fell, but it's set to be sunny all week. Hopefully it will still be up next weekend when Andrew (glad you found your passport!) comes to visit. So yesterday, my excuse is, I helped Fiona pack. That experience can be summed down as "You've already got 50kilos in your suitcase, are you sure you need to take that tambourine..?".

Anyway, today was blue skies once more and I couldn't resist. I went to a new area, Shiba Park, next to Tokyo Tower, about 20 mins from my apartment. Actually, I've been there before but it was a bad experience and better left unsaid here.



I can't promise this will be the last cherry-blossom entry. In fact, tomorrow, I'm going to a night-viewing....

No comments: