Wednesday, April 9

Someone Stole My Soap

After I moved out of the Nova apartment in Tsunashima, a new guy moved in. His name was Tom, and he seemed decent enough, compared to the pre-existing Tom who was a moron. About the same time I met this guy, I realised that I must have left my Snakes on a Plane (SoaP) t-shirt behind. So I asked him when we were out drinking with other teachers whether he'd seen it lying around. He said no.

I saw him a few weeks later at a BBQ and asked him again. He said no. Sometime after that I was told that he'd been wearing it that night, and wore a coat over it to hide it the entire time. Bruce confirmed it when I saw him last weekend.

I loved that t-shirt.

A thief and a liar. Nice guy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, the t-shirt won't look nice on him at all. Bastard.

Anonymous said...

I'm with Keiko. What a total sod.
Anyway, what is Bruce doing now?
Mum xx