Tuesday, April 29

Favourite TV Characters

On an unrelated note, I finally caved into a blog meme; one of the gimmicky entries doing the rounds at the moment. I have to - ok, choose to - list my top twenty-five television characters from long running dramas, comedies or soaps (no puppets, cartoons, or reality). It's not a rule, but I've tried to keep it to one character per series. I'll write up the characters in a few days, but I wonder how many you can list - character name and tv show:


(The 25th entry is blank as I'm sure I've missed some, and I am open to suggestions)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm struggling. I know about half of them, either their real names or character names, but I will keep on thinking. The 25th one is obvious though....
Dean Cain as Clark Kent/Superman!!
Mum xxxx

Anonymous said...

I can only identify the ones relating to a programme I particularly like - Frasier, Father Ted, The Office, Black Adder, I'm Alan Partridge, Faulty Towers, Rise and fall of Reginald Perrin, but it might be Rising damp thatI never watched! Great taste for the above. Michael

Anonymous said...

Capt Mannering, Pikey, Corporal Jones, Dell Boy, Rodders, Trigger, Victor Meldrew, and the great Ronnie Barker who on his own could feature in a whole top ten...........Porridge, Open all Hours........
Dadx

Anonymous said...

I've given it my best so here goes:
1. Faith from Buffy (Elisha something
2. Fox Mulder (X Files)
3. Ally McBeal
6. Noah something from ER
8. Niles Crane from Frazier
9. Anna Friel (OK I had some help with that one)
12. Alan Partridge
14. Rigsby from Rising Damp
15. David Brent from The Office
16.Jonathan Creek
17.Basil Fawlty
18.Clare Danes (I think). Can't remember the name of her character
19.Harold from Neighbours of course
20.Andrew Lincoln either Egg in This Life or someone from Teachers
21.Father Jack from Father Ted
22.Alice from Vicar of Dibley
24.Baldrick
Where numbers are missing I don't know.

Mum xxx