Saturday, June 3

100th Post - Woo!!!!!!!

Thanks for sticking it out with me! Sometimes I can write a lot, other weeks I get writer's block. But either way, it's been fun.

I guess this is a good place to tell you all my really big news. Some may have heard through the international grape-vine. But here it is, it's official:

I'm no longer a vegetarian.

It became too hard here and most things were served with meat. The more I ate, the easier it became. But strangely, it was never a question of digestion (ooh, that rhymes) as it never upset my stomach, but I felt guilty because for 11 years I'd been fussy and here I was being lazy. So thank you to everyone who's had to go out of their way preparing special food for me.

I eat meat usually every day now, and I'm starting to like it more and more. At first, I was craving it, like Brad Pitt in Interview With The Vampire. Like what I did there - comparing myself to Brad Pitt!

I miss veggie food and will eat it back home. Along with a nice Steak.

Happy eating, and happy reading. See you at the 200th! x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU'RE NOT A VEGETARIAN ANY MORE????

phil-san said...

NO

(STOP SHOUTING....

I CAN'T!)