Sunday, June 18

Delerious

I'm so so sleepy. I'm writing this, and going for a nap before the footie. Work was hard, and coupled with the insane amount of football I've been watching, I haven't slept much lately. At least the match is on at 10pm tonight.

It's very tense though; if Japan lose, that's it. Sayonara.

I was so tired that I switched on auto-pilot on the way home. It took me a while to realise that people weren't staring funnily at me in the train station because I was a foreigner but because I'd left my umbrella up. I found it hilarious which scared them even more. It's true that in such a safe country, the scariest thing they have to fear is foreigners.

On a happier note, I had "kids' training" last week and have been giving children English lessons ever since. I had a Man-to-Man today with a seven year old and he was adorable. I was teaching jobs and when we got to train driver, I went 'Choo Choo' and he fell on the floor laughing. We ran around for the rest of the lesson going 'Choo Choo' and he was so proud when he showed his mum after the lesson and she copied. Hmmm, I think I know why I'm tired.

Zzz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep, you have finally gone over the edge, too many reverse angles.

Ever thought you needed help, we all know trains go clickty click, clickty click,
gosh choo choo is going back some!