Thursday, June 22

Big Old Day Today

Today's a very important day. Expensive, tense, but very exciting.

I've managed to get the 3rd-7th July off and I'm going to book a holiday this morning. I'm thinking Thailand at the moment, but depending on what happens at the travel agents, I could be persuaded to go somewhere else; Guam, Hawaii, Taiwan...

I'm also going to join the gym later today. For living in a healthy country, I'm getting fat. It's expensive, but it'll give me the motivation to exercise. Plus they have free funky classes, such as Latin, Hip-Hop and Ballet and supposedly it's all old Japanese business-men so that'll be hilarious!

And, finally, it's the decider. Japan vs Brazil. Japan have to win by two goals difference to qualify, so the dream is pretty much over but I'm still positive. It's on at 4am, I think I'll have a sleep first.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

morning

What an exciting day. Lots of decisions to make. Let us know as soon as you have booked your holiday. Guam sounds interesting, wherever it is. There always used to be a Miss Guam in the Miss World contests and noone ever knew where it was.

phil-san said...

i had no idea either, but it's north of australia and west of hawaii. nothing special about it, just a beach destination.

Anonymous said...

Go somewhere more interesting then. Like Thailand. Everyone I know who has been there says how fantastic it is. Just don't take any parcels for anyone else!!!!!
P.S. How much was your flight to Japan?