Thursday, June 22

North East West South

In other words, News!

Steve, the American guy that moved in the day after me, has decided to leave. All he does is talk about his girlfriend, although they've now been apart longer than they were together. She was coming to stay for a few weeks, but now he's decided that when she leaves he'll go back with her. She arrives tomorrow and they leave on the 6th July, so I'll be (hopefully) abroad. It will be weird that he leaves, since we had our training and explored Tokyo together.

I hope it's the right decision. He's going back to nothing, except his girlfriend. I just don't want there to be problems or they split up then he regrets leaving. But that's up to him to find out.

We get a new guy very soon after. The next day in fact! Thomas Alexander, or Alexander Thomas, from Britain.

On top of that, and rather bizarrely, I'm getting on well with Bruce.

No comments: