Tuesday, September 19

No News Catch-Up

Thought I'd write something cause I have the urge but I have nothing of any importance to write. Here's my nothing news for the past few days:

I went to TWO of the nursery schools this morning before work. It was some much fun but at the same time absolutely knackering. However, it's worth trying to do two in one morning as it gives me a free morning another day and it saves on travel time/costs. Besides, Tuesday is when the gym's closed so I might as well be busy on Tuesdays and keep Wednesdays open.

I 'borrowed' Alan Partridge, in celebration of Oli who starts his 2nd Year of Uni this week. Jurassic Park! I also 'attained' The Apartment as I wanted to watch a timeless classic, and Billy Wilder is my recent role model. Maybe I'll watch it tonight.

Keiko cooked me "Niku Jaga" for making it six months here. No, not an ageing rock-star but a beef and potato stew*. Very delicious.

I have 3 days off now - very excited but the weather is shockingly bad - 2 weeks of solid rain except for Odaiba day - so I'm not sure if I can really go anywhere. I'll have a think tonight as I don't want to waste my time.

That sure made for a thrilling read, hey!

*Niku = meat, Jagaimo = potato.

No comments: