Monday, December 4

What's Your Type?

Brunette, long hair?

No, no. Not that type of type.

The more controversial debate is your blood type. It's the Japanese typical dinner conversation, as they believe that your personality is dependent on your blood type. For example, Type A is considerate, diligent and clean whereas B is head-strong and opinionated. The best relationships are Type B women with Type O men.*

This seems wholesome enough, but it's causing problems in schools where children are forming cliques and bullying others according to blood type!! I guess, kind of like which football team you support.

血液型何型ですか。(Ketsuekigata, nanigata desu ka?)
What blood type are you?

A-型です・B型です・O型です。
_gata desu. - I'm type_

Now you can practice with a friend.

(I'm B-Positive - a very healthy motto, if I say so myself)

*for such an interest, no-one knows whether they are positive or negative!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm B Positive too. That's my joke about the motto!!!! Wonder what Oli is.

Anonymous said...

Phil we had a bad weekend with a burst /leaking pipe, up until 3 am then awake at 5 am absolutely shattered, had intended to write, will do so , and will send photos of our other days with you after you downloaded. so you can complete the adventure on the blog. just after you left us at the hotel, we got caught up in a security event, the Princess came to the Hotel, lots of dignataories, i got a photo of her [from back], thanks for all u did for us loads of love dad... ps reove this from the blog, can not access my email at work at the mo.

phil-san said...

Dan - I know it's your joke, but none of my students do! Mwahaha!

Dad - thanks, waiting for the photos.

Day 4 is a'comin people...