Monday, January 29

I Won!

You may remember the postcard I was sent from the gym for New Year. Each one has a serial number printed on the back, and a draw takes place mid January.


This year's numbers were:

157788 or 457190 for the biggest prizes (holidays etc)
5161 or 7093 or 7485 or 9614 for the middle prize (massage chairs)
64 or 79 for the most common prize (two stamps).

As you can see, I won some stamps. I know it's not much, but about 1 in 20 win, and this was the only card I received.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your win.

For your own personal security ... maybe a good idea to mask your address on the card.

Have enjoyed reading your blog and viewing the pics. Thanks.

Cheers.

Noel

Anonymous said...

I know it's not relevant to your blog entry but thought I would take this opportunity to announce the birth of

Brandon Xavier Bunn

Born Sunday 28th January 2007 weighing in at 7lb 1oz

P.S. Congratulations on the win Philip. Are they worth anything?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Bet you never thought u'd win? Now that u hav these stamps u could start a collection or alenatively frame them
luv lazy
xxx