Tuesday, January 9

Image Of The Week #22A

I'm pretty lucky. I'm the only person in my level that still attends the Japanese lesson every Tuesday night. And my class has three teachers: the main one, a Uni student who is training to be a teacher, and the main teacher's friend. Which makes the teacher-student ratio incredible.

It was great to see them all again tonight, after a) a month's break and, b) a long day - two nursery schools and work. I've never laughed so much in two hours; we were practicing going to the doctors, and coming up with the most bizarre problems and remedies. A bit of confusion led us all to believe that when the 'friend' teacher has a sore throat, she wraps a leek around her neck. I guess you had to be there.

We also exhanged New Year gifts. I brought souvenirs from Sendai, the main teacher brought chocolate etc. However, the 'friend' teacher gave something only to me. This is the subject of next week's Image Of The Week.

What did she give me?

Bear in mind a few points:
1) She's 59
2) They all think she has a bit of a thing for me
3) If you're thinking something crude or dirty... stick with it. You're on the right track.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Our minds are boggling!