Tuesday, February 20

¿Dónde están los aseos?

May I direct your attention over to the links section on the right of this page, where you'll find a direct pathway to the soon-to-be rather exciting website of a certain brother of mine.

Journeyman Dan is a great way of seeing photos and a diary of his travels across South America, while following his route via the interactive map.

I'm a little jealous of how shiny and new the site is. But I'm more envious of the adventure in store.

Still, I'm pretty content in little Japan. Which isn't that little; as I'm sure to point out over the extent of his trip, in terms of population, Mexico City is still number two to Tokyo.

As you can tell, just a smidgen jealous!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the plug bro. Hope to see you all over there at some point.

x

Anonymous said...

So am I. Daniel is lucky enough to have the opportunity to visit the Galapagos Islands and see Machu Pichu - definitely both on my must-see list. I always promised Oliver that if I ever won the lottery I would take him to the Galapagos Islands. I can but dream. Still, with a bit of luck Machu Pichu might just be where I'm heading to next year. I'm really looking forward to catching up with all his adventures on his blog just as much as I have loved reading this brilliant account of your time in Japan Philip.

phil-san said...

Glad I could be of service in both plugging other sites as well as keeping everyone informed of the wonders of Japanese society.

And I love the nick-name for the country; Japan Philip is a little catchy don't you think?!