Thursday, February 1

Technical Difficulties - Updated

stupid blog

Update:

This week, I was forced to update to the new blogger system. Like all system updates, it was promised to have even more amazing new features, shiny new buttons, and happy rabbits skipping with lions under rainbows.

Instead, the blog went topsy-turvy, I lost my picture (which I haven't been able to re-format yet), and the Tsukiji entry was destroyed. I've managed to put most of it back, but the layout isn't perfect yet. So please put up with it for a little while longer.

This coupled with that stupid iTunes update that crazied the video watching ability on iPhil, now you know why I hate updating MSN for the sake of it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

anyone welse noticed the verification screens have changed?

Anonymous said...

Philip your visit to the fish market has disappeared!!!! and also the log on is difficult. IT issues.

Anonymous said...

Philip.... your banner is naked!