Wednesday, December 19

Excited

As I expected, Hong Kong through the eyes of a tourist has a lot more going for it. There are certain things I'll miss about the place, but none so desperately that I would consider living here again. It's a fascinating place, as all places are. However, there are too many things that I just wouldn't want to deal with on a daily basis. The general public are, both generally and publicly, rude and selfish.

I've seen everything I wanted to, and would advise anyone that is interested in visiting Hong Kong, that a few days (plus one more for Macau) is more than enough.

So I'm not leaving on a bad note - in fact I'd be happy in the far future to come and see how the place has changed.

I'm really looking forward to going back to Japan, for a number of reasons. One of which can be described best in 3 words:

Bourne. In. Odaiba.

That's right, I might be the last person in the World to see The Bourne Ultimatum, and I know it's out on DVD, but the cinema in Odaiba is still showing it next week - I love that place.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great film.... you will love ot.... happy returns to Tokyo. dadxxx