Tuesday, December 25

I Don't Have A Chimney

But I did get a present today - exactly today, the severance pay came through. Also, I found out that another guest will take my hotel room from the 5th January so I will only lose 1 week's worth of deposit, and get back 3 weeks, which is an added bonus. So I guess it's over - a big wave of relief has passed over and now I don't have to look back.

I could get all bitter about how much my boss screwed not just me but all of us over, and how his lack of management skills are second to none, but I don't really care anymore. Spilled milk and all that. Or is it spilt milk?


Just back from a delicious Mexican meal to celebrate - how festive and Japanese. Now, some mulled wine I made (get me!), Christmas cake and an episode or two of Desperate Housewives.

Again, love you all x

2 comments:

phil-san said...

Dad, Barbara, Oli and Grandma - nice to speak to you on webcam! Enjoy the meal! x

Anonymous said...

We toasted you with Champagne, I hope you enjoyed your mulled wine. We played games afterwards, Oliver beat me at Chess but let's say he stuffed me like a turkey.... maybe the wine went to my head?
Great to have spoken with you..... love from all here. xxxx