Saturday, December 15

A Tourist In Hong Kong - Monday

I decided I would save all the packing until next week and would enjoy this week in Hong Kong as a proper tourist, see all the things I wanted to before I left, and try and get a feel for the place in a better light, so that I didn't leave so sour. In fact, it was a great week and as much as employment is a sensible route, I'm really glad I found myself in this situation.

Monday, I didn't get a lot done as i had to meet my ex-boss for negotiations and then head over to Cathay Pacific to look into my flight ticket. I had a return flight and swapped it (with a small cancellation charge) for a single flight, saving myself about £150. Same flight, but a day earlier, so I better trot off and see the sights.

However, I did see an interesting take on X-mas decorations. The Hysan Express, documents the festival through the decades, beginning with the Nativity, and then skipping ahead a few years.




Full steam ahead then...

No comments: